Payroll/Human Resources Representative
|April 30, 2013 - May 10, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Based on years of experience|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Process bi-weekly payroll for 141 bed Long term care facility. Ensure that payroll is correct and submitted in a timely manner. Responsible for monitoring overtime and reporting as needed.
2. Interprets Human Resources Policies and Procedures regarding recruitment and selection of personnel, training, discipline, and discharge.
2. Works with Staff Development and managers and supervisors to determine training needs and ensures proper orientation and training programs for facilities are available.
3. Advises managers about proper disciplinary procedures and assists them with disciplining and counseling employees when appropriate.
4. Assists with the explanation and administration of all employee benefits including assistance with open enrollment, benefit analysis, and compliance with policies.
5. Assists management and staff with the interpretation of personnel policies and procedures, and presents at in-services as necessary.
6. Prepares and maintains reports in compliance with State and Federal regulations, including Workers’ Compensation programs, EEO, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, and FLSA.
7. Monitor and submit changes of status for employees as needed.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
2. MUST have previous Payroll/Human Resource experience.
3. Possesses good communication skills and is patient and self-disciplined.
4. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
5. Possesses knowledge of applicable State and Federal labor law pertaining to health care workers.
6. Must have very good computer skills for using mulitple software applications.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.